Respiratory ExerciserWe are a leading Manufacturer of three ball incentive spirometer from Mumbai, India.
Three Ball Incentive Spirometer
Approx. Price: Rs 100 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Synonyms||breathing or lung exerciser, respirometer, respiratory exerciser, incentive spirometer|
|Uses/Application||restoring disrupted breathing patterns, achieve optimum lung capacity|
It’s made of plastic and is about the size of a small notebook. It has a mouthpiece that looks like a vacuum tube. When you inhale with it, the suction will move a disc or a piston up inside a clear cylinder. The deeper you breathe, the higher the piston rises. Get best price of three ball incentive spirometer at Rs 230/-
Most spirometers have numbers on the cylinder to show how much air you take in. They also may have a gauge to tell if you’re inhaling at the right pace.How to Use It
- You may need a couple of tries to get the hang of it. After that, a spirometer is easy to use.
- Sit straight on a chair or the edge of your bed. If you’ve had surgery on your chest or belly, you may be sore there. Hold a pillow there to support it and help keep it from hurting.
- Breathe out completely to clear all the air from your lungs
- Loosen your lips from the mouthpiece when the piston hits the bottom of the cylinder.
- Breathe out slowly and rest for a bit.
- Do this 10 times, or as many as your doctor recommends. Aim to get the piston higher each time.
- When you finish, cough to clear any mucus from your lungs. If you’re sore from surgery, hold the pillow against you while you cough.